Saturday, April 13, 2013

Staunton Street Market


I have some pretty talented friends. My friends Alex and Merri reserved a table for the Staunton Street Market that happened today, in the shadow of the dedication ceremony for the Sears Hill Bridge, here in Staunton. You can see their good stuff on their Facebook page or their Etsy shop. They both knit and crochet, and make a variety of wonderful goodies. I helped them set up their book, and they kindly lent me some table real estate. 


I've been busy! Here you can see everything I've been up to recently- the bookmarks, the converted cigar boxes as well as the new hair clips I'll show you in more depth soon.


There are my business cards, and in the background, Alex and Merri's. Quite a yin/yang feeling going on there. Neither of us sold much, but it was great to see people milling around the area after so long without warm weather, and we we able to catch up as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! It is a bit one-sided at the moment...