Saturday, April 20, 2013

Garden!


I started a garden! I'm really excited about it, and I've enjoyed variably telling Jer that I want to go play in the dirt/cow poop and watching him shake his head because he knows what a germaphobe I am. Guys, I'm seriously a huge GERMAPHOBE. Capital letters totally a must. 


Anyway, Here's my garden as it looked this morning when I was done with it. I purchased tomato plants that someone else had started inside because I did not, and relocated a few strawberry plants that grew on their own from upstairs neighbor dude's garden last year. He moved out, I poached the plot.

I also planted broccoli, butternut squash, lettuce (3 kinds!), and carrots (3 kinds!). Did I mention I'm really excited? I'm really excited! The wood is for me to stand on, because it bothered me that I kept compacting the soil when I stepped in, so now I have something to stand on.

Also: I have no idea what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! It is a bit one-sided at the moment...