Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not Posting

Here's the thing about time spent not posting: it tends to breed.

I returned home from Rollercon with every intention of posting a nice blog post about all the cool shit I did in Vegas and how none of it involved running from the cops, banned substances or large mammals. Well, that's mostly true.

And I started a post, I really did, and then the internet lost it for me, and I just didn't have the energy to write all the same ideas twice. That was what, two weeks ago?

I've since had my wisdom teeth taken out, gotten sick, and worked a lot. I've, on numerous occasions, thought "I should write a blog about this" and you know what? Yeah, you know.

It didn't happen.

So here I am, laying on my parents' couch, my head full of goo, three days away from stepping foot onto the east coast once more, and I'm writing a blog post now. Why? Because I should be packing.

On the bright side, however, I have signed a lease for an apartment, received the keys for said apartment in the mail, and ordered a futon couch and a sewing machine for aforementioned apartment. So that's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely, truly relate. Sometimes its just too damn hard to type.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! It is a bit one-sided at the moment...