Saturday, October 5, 2013

Time Travel: West Edmonton Mall

Time Travel: Life got a bit away from me this summer. I have been working on finishing up school, and with the addition of my lovely almost full time job, I haven't much time for anything else. Posts with the Time Travel disclosure were posted well after I intended to post them (and not always at the right time). Sorry!


With some of Jer's old friends, we drove north to Edmonton, and visited the West Edmonton Mall, which I think at some point was the largest mall in North America, but isn't anymore. Who wakes up one morning and thinks, I want to build the biggest mall?


Regardless, it's huge. It's big enough that it has it's own pirate ship. Some lucky girl was having the craziest princess/pirate mashup birthday party on board while we were there. It also had a live seal show, and a hotel, and loads of other stuff. We barely scratched the surface.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! It is a bit one-sided at the moment...