Saturday, September 7, 2013

Time Travel: Calgary Tower

Time Travel: Life got a bit away from me this summer. I have been working on finishing up school, and with the addition of my lovely almost full time job, I haven't much time for anything else. Posts with the Time Travel disclosure were posted well after I intended to post them (and not always at the right time). Sorry!


While visiting Calgary, Jer and I went up the Calgary Tower. Which at one point was probably more impressive; now there are several taller buildings within the city. Still, it was quite tall and both Jer and I had a problem with the glass floor. He admits his fear of heights (yet still volunteers to go into tall buildings with me), but I don't normally think I have a hard time with them. I certainly did with this, I could step onto it as long as I looked out, but not down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! It is a bit one-sided at the moment...