Sunday, March 17, 2013

Corner Bookmarks, and MONSTERS!

Isn't he cute? I came across Tally's post about corner bookmarks through Pinterest a few days ago and decided to make some for myself. I've been a bit of a perfectionist about the whole process, and there are a few areas to finesse.
Bookmonster says Nabokov is his favorite. Mine too bookmonster.

Here it is in full page marking and nibbling glory.
And the back! I've altered Tally's technique slightly so that both the upper triangle and the back show the pattern, and the inside shows the card stock. I had fun with some less frighteningly cute varieties as well.

For these next photos, remember that all bookmarks are oriented the same way. The top two are the same, and the bottom shows the opposite. The patterned paper can be put on the top triangle, or on the inside. I personally like it better on the top triangle, but the other way has it's charms.



Here's another monster for prosperity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! It is a bit one-sided at the moment...